pro golf tipsGOLF COURSE ETIQUETTE
Thank you for your help in repairing the golf course by using the cart paths.
This helps the grass regenerate especially where the fairways are being reseeded.
- • It is courteous to let someone play through if they are much faster than you.
- • It is courteous to repair ball marks and divots.
- • It is courteous to be aware of others so as not to disturb their play.
- • It is courteous to make newcomers feel welcome.
- • It is courteous to keep up your pace of play so as to not affect the groups behind you.
- • It is courteous to not walk across someone’s putting line or be moving where they can see you when they are hitting.